Tuesday 8 July 2014

Insights from Walton Business Group

On Friday, I joined Walton Business Group for lunch at Cappadocia restaurant on the high street. The group is run by Sarah-Jane Shellard a local businesswoman, who constantly organises excellent events, promotions and wider engagement with the community.

I spoke about the March budget, national and household debt, plus local and national challenges ahead. As so often, the questions provided me with a range of useful feedback on a wide range of issues from business rates to energy policy. They are a great bunch, and I found the constructive feedback very useful.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

The site policy is to publish all comments, unless abusive or anonymous.

Welcome to Dom's Blog

To sign up for my monthly bulletins, click here.

For my Privacy & Cookies policy, click here.

Dom's Podcasts

Watch Dom's Hardtalk interview here.

To watch Dom's recent podcasts, visit his You Tube channel here.

Local Campaigns

Local issues, National debate

Blog Archive

Follow Dom on Facebook