Wednesday 28 January 2015

Squirming for Molesey Bookworms

Last night, I spoke at the Friends of Molesey Library AGM about my experience of writing books and newspaper columns. A great local throng turned up, and they grilled me with questions afterwards. They were a really fun crowd. 

The Friends do a fantastic job of supporting Molesey library, and it was a real pleasure, in turn, to be able to support them a little. My thanks to Pauline Morozgalska and Steve Bax for the invitation, and to John Coope for moderating a great evening.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The site policy is to publish all comments, unless abusive or anonymous.

Welcome to Dom's Blog

To sign up for my monthly bulletins, click here.

For my Privacy & Cookies policy, click here.

Dom's Podcasts

Watch Dom's Hardtalk interview here.

To watch Dom's recent podcasts, visit his You Tube channel here.

Local Campaigns

Local issues, National debate

Blog Archive

Follow Dom on Facebook